But hey, free is free!
With a quick sand job,
and the careful removal of the floral adornments,
and a trip to Sherwin Williams for some paint... (low VOC of course!)
It now looks like this!
We considered changing out the hardware, but decided to just give it a coat of Oil Rubbed Bronze spray paint. We may still change them down the road, but for now we are good with the "vintage" look! 🙂
The paint color is Sherwin Williams Grasshopper and I love how vibrant and modern the green is.Room and Board - but with the price tag of $1500 it was definitely not coming home with us. Clearly our furniture is not as modern, but the pop of green gives it a little something- something extra!
Big Boy Bedroom To Do List:
1. Paint White Stripes on Navy Accent Wall
2. Functional storage/shelving for books, trains, cars, cars and more cars.
3. New window treatments for the windows
4. Find some bedroom furniture including: Full Bed, Dresser, Chest, Nightstand
5. New Super Soft Rug (DONE! Thanks to Mohawk!)
7. DIY artwork- love the idea of a chocolate lab silhouette
8. Clean out the closet (YIKES)
9. Move navy chair from den to his bedroom (DONE!)
10. Baskets for toys, laundry, and clutter in general