- Invite: Pick out the Invitations
- Party Planning: Decor & Party Accessories
- Eat: Menu, Bourbon Bar & Mint Julep Recipe
- Wear: Derby Style- Dresses & Hats
- Decorate: Easy & Free Horse Artwork
- Party Tunes: Ultimate Run for the Roses Music Party Playlist
I have horses on the brain. And that can only mean one thing- the countdown to the Kentucky Derby has begun! We are off to the races planning our Kentucky Derby party, and YOU are all "virtually" invited to come along for the fun! For YEARS, I have wanted to host a Derby party but due to moving, pregnancies, babies... it has never worked out. But hopefully 2016 is the first "annual" and we are full steam ahead! I hope you will be inspired to host a party too, even if it's just a couple neighbors, friends or family. If you know me, you know I LOVE a good themed party. But another benefit of an early May gathering is that it is the perfect motivator for some spring cleaning, pulling that room together that you've been dragging your feet on, and getting those spring flower beds spruced up. We have roughly six weeks to pull some fun ideas together.. Here is our "Derby-Do" list that I plan to check off the next six weeks here with you.