TOOLS & MATERIALS NEEDED FOR THIS DIY PHEASANT FEATHER ART:
- Pheasant Feathers
- Pair of Matching Frames (large enough to hold feathers)
- White Poster Board
- Glue Dots or Glue (I used Glue Dots because I had them on hand)
STEPS TO FOLLOW FOR THIS DIY PHEASANT FEATHER ART:
- First you will need some pheasant feathers. I actually had the feathers on hand but I have seen them at Hobby Lobby or Michael's or of course Amazon.
- Then, find a pair of frames that will fit the feathers. I was hoping for some silver frames more like the inspiration ones from Ballards, but when I found these Ribba frames from Ikea, I realized they would be perfect.
- Once you have the frames and feathers, just cut white poster board down to size for your "mat".
- Then use glue dots to adhere the feathers to the poster board.