Happy Southern Sunday Funday where I share a collection of fun things that caught my eye and inspired me over the past week.
- By now it’s no secret I love me some blue gingham. So when I spotted these shorts at Old Navy a couple months ago, they promptly became mine. I wore them all through Charleston last weekend and they really are cute, and yay for the high waist. I bought mine about a month ago for $20, and now they are marked down to $8.38 with the extra 40% off that ends today. (tip: these run big, I got mine in a size 4)
2. This platter. It’s no secret we have a love affair with cheese platters around here and it was the first thing we ordered at the restaurant upon arriving in Charleston last weekend. I was totally swooning over their platter and found this similar one online for around $30. Love this for spreading cheese and jams out for guests. (or for yourself…for dinner when the hubby travels… #noshame)
3. If you haven’t checked out the One Room Challenge reveals, go ahead and block your afternoon. I still haven’t made my way through all of them, but this one from Paige at The Pink Clutch is just so much fun. Bravo friend!
4. I spotted this shirt two times online last week and thought it was cute. Then, when we were in Charleston I found myself standing next to someone wearing it. So of course, I took it as a sign that I was supposed to have one for myself (I bought it in white). Can’t argue with fashion fate, right ladies?
5. And let’s leave on a happy note. A VERY happy note. This adoption story from 2 Seasons Blog will make you so happy you will cry. I met Jordan a couple years ago and have been following their adoption story. I couldn’t be more happy for them! Adoption is amazing.
Alright- go have yourself a Sunday Funday.
disclosure: some affiliate links used