Wanna hear something cool? My most pinned post ever- the Girls Weekend Gift in a Mason Jar that I featured here last spring- is being featured at Redbook Magazine today. This is why I love blogging!
Since the spring version of a girls gift in a jar was so well received I thought it would be fun to make a winter version. Think of it as a Girlfriends Holiday Survival Kit in a Mason Jar!
And yes, that is a mini bottle of wine you see…just one of the essentials for surviving the holidays. 🙂 and washi tape and sharpies! What else could a holiday loving girl want? 🙂
- First, start with a Case of Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Fill it up! Just add any goodies you want. Fun items to include in these Holiday Survival Kit in a Mason Jar (PS: everything can be found at Amazon! yay for simplifying your holidays!)
- Mini Bottle of Wine
- Gift Cards
- Starbucks Via Coffee packets
- Teabags or K- Cups
- Set of Paint Chip Gift Tags
- Gold Metallic Sharpie
- Washi Tape
Similar to the spring version where I tied pajama pants, I wanted to include something fun tied on these. A scarf is the perfect winter gift and makes these so much fun! Plaid is HOT this year, and the fun pattern is festive! (these blanket scarves would be a fun option and they are less than $10!! )
4. Wrap it up!
For my fabric on top of the jar, I used a coordinating bright red and leopard. You don’t need much fabric, these were both leftover scraps I had on hand.
5. Then just hand these Holiday Survival Kit in a Mason Jars out to everyone that looks cross eyed and weary. 🙂
These would be fun gifts for anyone who needs a little help “surviving” this holiday season!
If you’ve missed any posts- you can catch up here:
Click the image below to more fun ways to use the beloved mason jar!