THREE INGREDIENT CRESCENT SAUSAGE SQUARESINGREDIENTS
- 1 lb. ground sausage (I use the Jimmy Dean HOT sausage to give a little more flavor)
- 1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese
- 2 cans Pillsbury crescent rolls
- Soften cream cheese in microwave for 15 seconds.Brown sausage like hamburger meat (drain).
- Roll out one can of crescent rolls for the bottom crust.
- Mix sausage and cream cheese together. Spread mixture onto the bottom crust.
- Use the second can of rolls to make a top layer crust by pinching sides together all the way around so the sausage mixture doesn't come out.
- Bake at 325°F until golden brown (anywhere from 15-25min). Cut into squares.