Hi friends! I hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving! I can’t believe it’s already come and gone but I must say we are already in full Christmas mode around here. Sadly a cold hit our house during the last part of the break so I didn’t get quite as much done as I’d hoped. But it did force us to already enjoy a few lazy days in front of the fire and the Christmas tree!
Today I am popping in to share the top sales of the day that caught my eye. And in case you missed it, I shared the Ultimate Gift Guide for Him last week with some ideas for what to get that hard to buy for guy in your life!
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
I love Nordstrom because of the free shipping but I love it even more when they put some goodies on sale for an extra 20% off. Some things I have my eye on are…
1) The Madewell Bag– I have been carrying this daily for 3 years.
2) Kendra Scott Earrings– The Kendra Scott earrings I shared in this post are 20% off making them $44. This would be SUCH a fun gift for a girlfriend or mama! They have over 1000 5 star reviews on Nordstrom and they come in 13 colors so something for everyone! I am adding the Mother of Pearl color to my wish list.
2) These faux leather Spanx leggings-. I bought them full price and they are now on sale. They are a fun way to snaz up leggings. Oh and they are Spanx. #enoughsaid I will be sharing a Style Favorite post here soon wearing them so go ahead and grab them on sale!
3) Fleece Wrapped Cardigan– I have this fleece wrapped cardigan in mink and love pulling it out every winter. It is marked down to around $30 and comes in 12 colors! This is a great one for lots of ladies on your list.
4) Ruffle Turtleneck Sweater- I love the J. Crew lightweight sweaters and love this turtleneck with the extra ruffle detail marked down to around $40.