I spent some time a few nights ago doing some online shopping while the Big Sweet was watching the football game. I mean, isn’t that what we are supposed to do when they watch football? Since he has a birthday, our anniversary and Christmas in December it becomes pretty intense for gift ideas for him this time of year. I found some fun suggestions so I figured I would share them here with you today in case you have an impossible man to buy for too!
- Collegiate Logo Canvas Belt– I literally went to the end of the internet and back for my pick on this because I wanted to find something for the hubby and he is a picky customer! This exact one is on it’s way to our house – in Georgia Tech of course! I am showing UGA because we are a house divided and I’m feeling superstitious about our game next weekend! This past fall we managed to get to several college football games and I couldn’t believe the Big Sweet didn’t have proper team attire! I think a belt is great because it’s good for both hot and cold weather and can even be worn to play golf.
- Star Wars Socks– Admittedly we are not “Star Wars” people but I know so many ladies with obsessed husbands. These Darkside socks are so fun aren’t they? For someone that has to get dressed up every day but still wants to have a little fun, I think fun socks are such a fun gift! Is Star Wars isn’t your thing, these Vineyard Vines Hunting Dog Socks would make a great stocking stuffer. Of course I have a thing for brown dogs but these would be cute for any dog lover in your life.
- Coffee Table Book– I think it’s fun to have a collection of coffee table books from either where you have been or a bucket list destination.
- Shut the Box Game We discovered this game on our anniversary trip to St. Thomas several years ago. It was the perfect mindless game to play while sipping on a fruity drink. We bought one and will pull it out to pretend we are on an island sipping a fruity drink…
- Athletic Vest– The Hubby has this exact one and wears it all the time for golfing on those cooler days.
- Wine Decanter– It always makes me feel like I’m an adult when we open a bottle of red wine and pour it into our decanter. 😉 Any wine lover would love this one!
- UGG Slippers– The jury is still out on whether my husband would think I was nuts for spending this much on slippers or completely appreciate it?!?! I, for one, would LOVE this gift!
- Canvas Weekender Bag– Hop in the car it’s time for a roadtrip! I love this bag for overnight getaways. Somewhere between college and our 13 years of marriage we upgraded from laundry baskets to having nice travel weekender bag. Was it just us that used to pack in laundry baskets and those big blue Ikea bags? #thegoodolddays
- Patagonia Half Zip Better Sweater – A staple and perfect for those casual weekend days! Seriously I can’t think of a single person on my list that wouldn’t love this gift.
- Dart Board & Cabinet– Darts are a thing around here with our guy friends and I can see why. It really is the perfect thing for them to do when the ladies are gabbing around the kitchen island. Put this in the garage, den or basement and you have instant “MAN CAVE” status!
- EGO Leaf Blower This may seem like a super manly gift but want to know a secret? This one is actually for you ladies! We have this exact blower and I use it several times a week. I have become addicted to blowing off our front porch and steps and if I had to use a broom it would never happen. This thing is lightweight and gets the job done so easily. Plus it has a family of other lawn equipment and the batteries are compatible with each other which is nice!
- Apple Watch– We have yet to splurge on these but with each passing day I am getting the itch. I mean, aren’t you super jelly when your friend reads her texts on her wrist? 🙂
Oh and SOUND THE ALARMS! Everything is 40% off at J CREW!!!!!
Alright! I’d love to hear your ideas for these awesome guys in our lives! Do share!