Hello friends! Well we made it through the holiday shopping frenzy and if you are like me, you are pressing the pause button to purge and get your house back in order after the holidays. I spent some time in my closet over the weekend and it felt great to just get things organized and do some editing. January always feels like a great time to refresh some items and fill some gaps in the closet. If you are doing the same, today I rounded up some great refresher items and staples for this week’s faves and finds.
To catch up on all past LET’S GO SHOPPING posts click here.
MY WEEKLY FAVES & FINDS
- Stainless Steel Tumblers– I use one of these every morning for my coffee and finally got so fed up with trying to find lids to match the tumblers. So I splurged on a matching set of six of these. It felt SO good to take the hodge podge out and now all of the lids match the tumblers.
- CZ Diamond Studs – I had my go to pair of CZ studs that I wore ALL THE TIME until I caught a wave last summer at the beach and came back up with only one in! Whoops! Love these for everyday, but especially for travel.
- Guest Towels for Powder Room – I just love these pretty guest towels for our powder room- it really does elevate the space with a pretty acrylic holder.
- Candle – what better to get you out of a January house slump than a yummy new candle?
- Camel Cardigan – I have shared this many times here on the blog, but it really is such a great investment piece and the perfect layer for most of the year here in the south. It’s currently on sale too!
- Dutch Oven– It’s soup season and this Dutch oven is on my wish list. It has over 800 positive reviews and is only $50.
- Long Vest– I own this vest in black and wear it pretty much daily. Love this fun neutral gray color for a mix up.
- Gold Necklace– A perfect $15 splurge to bring a little something new to your wardrobe.
- Jeans– These jeans are under $100 and have over 250 positive reviews. I have a pair on order!
- Water bottle – Because who doesn’t have drink more water on their list for January?
- Apple Watch Tortoise Band– A fun way to elevate your Apple watch.
- Quarter Zip Sweater- Love this top with leggings for an elevated athleisure look.
- All Good People Here Book– January means hot tea, a blanket, a fire and a good book. This is currently on my nightstand and I can’t wait to dive in.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask– On my wish list! My skin and lips are definitely feeling the winter blues.
- Neutral Sneakers – For those days when you are wearing your athletic gear but have zero plans to work out- these under $100 would be great for so many casual outfits.