Thanks for joining me this week on our family road trip! If you missed it, I am doing a week-long series recapping our time out west. So far I have shared some highlights from Grand Teton National Park and the Jackson, Wyoming area and Yellowstone National Park in Montana. Today we are going to stop in Wilson, Wyoming before our final stop in Sun Valley, Idaho tomorrow.
- When visiting Wilson, be sure to check out Pearl Street Bagels for tasty bagel sandwiches on the go.
- Or if you want to sit down to eat breakfast – check out Nora’s Fish Creek Inn.
- If you are heading out on a hike and need something super quick, you can hit Wilson Basecamp (it’s the gas station)
- For a burger and a beer – Stagecoach is definitely your spot!
- Hungry Jacks- a small grocery store
- Munger Mountain
- Phillips Ridge to Ski Lake
- In 2021, we rented a remote cabin in Wilson – where we spotted a moose and bear right from our front porch.
- This year, we stayed in our friend’s airstream for the cherry on top of our adventure! So fun!
I could literally stare at that view of the Tetons and Snake River all day long!
Tomorrow is out last stop- SUN VALLEY OR BUST!