We’ve been doing lots of family outdoor hikes lately, which has been the perfect weekend pandemic activity for the crew. It’s so nice that both boys are finally old enough to just go with pretty much anything after so many years of having to consider their size and age. It has also been nice to have less sports and activities on the weekend but we do have to get a little creative to keep everyone from going stir crazy. It takes a little extra planning but the feeling of all of us out on adventure is the best!
As with any weekend outing, I usually throw on some leggings and a pullover and we are on our way. I imagine most of you have a similar routine! So I wanted to share a few cute things I have found this winter as cute weekend casual clothes.
So let’s take a look at some Winter Weekend Casual items:
- The pants are joggers from Amazon and they are a great alternative if you don’t want tight leggings all the time. (They are black, although they are showing up slightly navy in the pictures.) The material still feels like leggings but they just have a looser cut and good if you don’t have a long top.
- The puffer vest is by far one of the things I have worn the most lately. I love the longer length and it is a very warm layer! It packs up small too.
- The fleece is a bigger investment but so worth it! I have worn it weekly (okay okay daily) since it arrived. I went with the Park Slope in camel and sized up for a looser fit.
- I bought a pair of these beanies for my trip out west with HGTV a few years ago and still wear both the black and gray whenever it is cold!
- Last but not least, the black Nike sneakers are also one of my best investments this season. Ever since I injured my back last summer I have been wearing some pretty hard core supportive shoes for exercising. (I use the Hokas) They are great for back support, but not for looking cute. 🙂 And I like wearing my Tretorns for a cuter look, but I wanted something in between the two for support and comfort. So I purchased these for our Disney trip so that I could wear sneakers but try to feel a little more fashionable! The price is right at $65.