Summer is more than a season, it’s a state of mind.
If you love to entertain in the summer (and who doesn’t),
you MUST have great feel-good tunes.
Here are my must-have country songs for summer fun in the sun!
So fire up the grill and turn up the tunes!
It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere!
Try these, you may be surprised!)
- Knee Deep – by Zac Brown
- Pontoon – by Little Big Town
- It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere– by Alan Jackson & Jimmy Buffett
- No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems– by Kenny Chesney
- Some Beach- Blake Shelton
- Toes– Zac Brown
- Summertime– Kenny Chesney
- Barefoot Blue Jean Night– Jake Owen
- Water– Brad Paisley
- Redneck Yacht Club– Craig Morgan