And just like that, we are on Day 11 of our 12 Days of Christmas Series for this holiday season! I will be back next week with the twelfth post to help inspire your holidays and I hope you have found a few helpful nuggets of inspiration along the way. (To catch up on any of this year’s posts, you can see them HERE) If you are hosting family or friends over the holidays, today I am sharing a fun, easy and healthy breakfast addition that your guest will love! This yogurt parfait brunch bar is something that you can whip up to add to any breakfast you are serving or offer as a light breakfast if your crew is on the go.
Obviously, a yogurt bar isn’t anything earth shattering, but my goal here is to provide a little helpful nugget if you are looking for something special to serve. I served this yogurt bar at our Favorite Things brunch (you can read all about that here) and it was gobbled up by all of the ladies! The ingredients are simple, but I am also sharing a way to doctor up the yogurt to make it little more fancy (and delicious!) for your guests.
So let me break this Fancy Y0gurt Bar down into three steps:
STEP 1: INGREDIENTS
To serve this yogurt bar, you will need the following:
- Fresh Berries- I used strawberries, raspberries and blueberries
- Your favorite granola
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- Olive Oil
STEP 2: MAKE YOUR FANCY YOGURT
Start with plain Greek Yogurt. I like Siggi’s Vanilla.
Then add a generous drizzle of honey and olive oil. Then add the juice from one lemon.
Once you have all of the ingredients together, mix or whip to combine. I use a wire whisk to get it mixed up and fluffy.
STEP 3: SERVE IT UP
Collect your serving platters. I used a large white tray with four Bordallo cabbage bowls for the various toppings. Then the fancy yogurt was placed right in the middle of all of the toppings.
I will definitely be making this for our crew over the break. Who doesn’t love a yogurt parfait?
- A Wrapping Paper Nook That Packs a Big Punch
- Squad Goals || Our Nutcracker Collection
- 20 Minute Organizing || Holiday Party Outfit Ready
- Thoughtful Gifting || Keepsake Ornament Gift Tradition
- Deck the Halls ||Our 2021 Christmas Home Tour
- Deck the Halls || Our Fun and Festive Holiday Bar
- It’s A Colorful Life || SNAPSHOTS OF OUR CHRISTMAS HOME 2021
- Deck the Halls || A Simple Centerpiece Idea For Your Dining Room
- I’m Dreaming Of A White House For Christmas
- 2021 Favorite Things Party
- Yogurt Parfait Brunch Bar Your Guests Will Love